-

How All In’s Over The Budget battle royal was financed

In the latest episode of All Us, a series leading up to the All In indie show on September 1, Cody Rhodes discusses how they came up with the extra budget to produce the Over The Budget battle royal which will air for free on WGN America an hour before the pay-per-view starts.

Cody said that they had a set budget and wanted to make sure they did not go over the budget because this was their first show they’re financing and using the new invoice generator as a strategy. But as it usually is the case, Cody and the Bucks went over the budget.

The former Intercontinental champion said that it was too good to pass up a one-hour free event on television that would go to 77 million homes so they came up with the idea to sell anything that will make up the All In ring.

Cody noted that the aprons, canvas, turnbuckles, and everything “soft” has been pre-sold to collectors and that money helped finance the extra hour on WGN America.

So far announced for the battle royal are Jordynne Grace, Moose, Rocky Romero, Colt Cabana, Ethan Page, Brian Cage, Billy Gunn, Jimmy Jacobs, Marko Stunt, and Brandon Cutler. The winner gets a Ring of Honor title shot later in the evening during the PPV.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Some vital aspects you wouldn’t want to miss about wrestling

If you wish to know more about wrestling you ought to know that it dates to 15,000 years. Though...

Three matches added to Dynasty 2025

Three matches were added to the Dynasty 2025 pay-per-view card last night on Dynamite. The Owen Hart Cup tournament will...

Brackets for the 2025 men’s and women’s Owen Hart Cup tournament

The brackets for the men's and women's Owen Hart Cup tournaments were revealed last night on Dynamite. In the men's...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading