-

Promoter Bob Arum to reach out to WWE to use PC for boxing events in Florida

Top Rank Boxing promoter Bob Arum has told ESPN that he will be reaching out to WWE to see if he can use the Performance Center to hold boxing fights in Orlando behind closed doors now that Governor Ron DeSantis has opened up combat sports to accommodate WWE.

“It’s very, very interesting, and we’re going to be in touch with them. There’s a possibility to use their facility to maybe do events without a crowd,” Arum said Tuesday.

Arum appeared with his client Tyson Fury during a WWE press conference to promote Fury’s in-ring debut against Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel last year.

“We’re very close with Vince [McMahon] and the WWE. So let’s see, but we’re still not talking before June.”


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

Lex Luger reveals he got married

Appearing on Eric Bischoff's 83 Weeks podcast, soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer Lex Luger reveled that he got married...

WWE ID tournament details announced

WWE has announced how the first-ever WWE ID men's and women's champions will be crowned. The men's tournament will see...

Smackdown rating for 03/28/2025

Smackdown got a smackdown in the ratings as the show drew 1,350,000 viewers, down 109,000 from the prior week...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading