-

Randy Orton shoots down neck surgery rumors

Former WWE World Heavyweight champion Randy Orton shot down the rumors that he will need neck surgery as well apart from the shoulder surgery he had last month.

Addressing the topic in an Instagram post, Orton said he went under the knife on December 8 and “things are ahead of schedule” while also stating that he’s “pumped to get back to work.” However he then said that he wants to debunk any rumors about his supposedly neck surgery, saying he does not need it.

His shoulder injury did not come from a result of a wrestling injury but happened when he was at home taking out the trash. He has been out of action since the end of September and during his time away from WWE, Orton got married again.


Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Colin Vassallo
Colin Vassallohttps://www.wrestling-online.com
Colin Vassallo has been editor of Wrestling-Online since 1996. He is born and raised in Malta, follows professional wrestling and MMA, loves to travel, and is a big Apple fan!

Stories you might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

LATEST NEWS

WWE now available on Netflix in India starting today

Starting today, WWE is getting an additional exposure of 12 million subscribers on Netflix as subscribers in India now...

Goldberg starts in-ring training for his WWE retirement match

In a post on his social media, WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg revealed that he has started his...

John Cena with new skin care campaign, reveals past skin cancer diagnosis

WWE Superstar John Cena has teamed up with Neutrogena to be the face of their new "Sunscreen You Can't...

Discover more from Wrestling-Online.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading